It is now February, how have everyone’s new years resolution been? Are you still working on them? Or have they been pushed back (forward) till next year?
I want to say that mine have started to pick up and I hope they’re not temporary. I can’t say whether I will continue to stick to my resolutions, but one can only hope.
This year my New Years Resolution included 3 short things that I wanted to work on
- Exercise more.
- Procrastinate Less.
- Make up.
These things are quite vague as you can see, so it’s really up to my interpretation on whether I’ve succeeded or not.
Exercise More – Yes.
- I have been following this 30-day challenge calendar, and it’s just about 10 minutes worth of exercise each day, even though this is not a lot and sometimes I skip.
- It’s the most consistent I’ve been with trying to stay healthy thus far ever since high school.
- I’d never wanted to do 30-day challenge before, because they’ve always escalated quickly and seemed very time consuming.
- However, I was able to find one recently that had small increases and showed me how to do all the moves.
- And it was easy to do at home.
Procrastinate Less – Maybe.
- I’ve been working really hard to be productive and not waste time on unnecessary things.
- But they do say old habits die hard.
- I still procrastinate on sleeping and we’ll have to wait and see how I do with studying for finals.
- I’ve also rearranged my calendar, so now it’s colour-coded!
Make up – A little?
- As I’m getting older, it is conventional for me to become more sophisticated, and appear more mature.
- I’m not very good at putting it on, probably because of my lack of, but I think that even if I don’t wear it often, when I do I should at least not struggle/ look good.
- It’s hard to say “practice” because I don’t own a lot of make up.
- But I have watched a video on how to improve. (yay?)
I’ve also become quite obsessed as of late, with
- Being organized
- Color-coded calendar
- Renaming Files so they have capitals
- Bullet points
- Window shopping online